Your privacy is important to AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. collects, and the ways in which AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc.
Using personal information
AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide online.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc.
- by emailing us
- by post to 15303 Huebner Rd., Bldg #2 San Antonio, Texas 78248
Personal Information and the Freedom to Provide It
There are instances when you visit our website that you will be asked to fill out forms, participate in surveys, or provide your email address for newsletters, inquiries, and other purposes. Most personal information required in cases like these are first names and last names, home addresses or work addresses, and contact details such as email, home phone, office digits, and mobile number. When you are asked these in your visit to our site, you can choose to give out these data or skip the process. However, when you do choose to offer these data up, know that we use it for the following purposes:
- Email –electronic mail is the most convenient and quickest way to disseminate and gather information. We need your email address in order to respond to your inquiries, concerns, and feedback.
- Surveys and online forms –surveys and online forms help are used in various ways as described in every survey and form. The information gathered is either used to improve our services, your experiences with us, better our website, and the like.
The online forms that we have you fill in are encrypted. This is for the reason to preserve your rights to privacy. On the other hand, the email addresses that you submit are not normally encrypted. We keep the personal information you provide confidential and only release them when requested by the government for legal purposes. You can opt out from filling in forms, participating in surveys, and providing email addresses if you do not wish to be reached through email or contacted in any way.
Instead, you can have polls and forms printed out and then sent back to us through fax or mail after you complete them. This choice does not affect or limit your use of our website. You can still freely navigate our webpages and use its other features.
Gathered Information and How It Is Used
In instances you visit our website, browse around, and download material, the following data are automatically collected and stored:
- The type of browser e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer
- The operating system you use e.g. Windows or IOS
- The date and time you accessed our website
- The web pages and services you viewed at our website
- The website you came from before visiting our website
- The transactions carried out over this website
- The information that you provide as purpose to subscribing to the website services
- The information that you send to AllDirect Insurance Services, Inc.
We collect and consider the information mentioned above in order to make our website handier for our valued guests. Moreover, it is carried out for the other following reasons such as:
- To keep track of the quantity of individuals that visit our website
- To know the number of times web pages are accessed and files are downloaded
- To identify any performance problems and errors in the system
- To point out any errors in problematic pages and files
- To be able to review the various types of technology that the guests use
- To preserve security in our website
- To personalize the website for you
- To enable your access to and use of the website services
- To publish information about you on the website if you allow so
- To send to you products that you purchase
- To supply to you services that you purchase
- To send to you statements and invoices
- To collect payments from you
- To send you marketing communications
- The information collected in our website is used for the reasons aforementioned and not for any personal interest. They are kept private and in sole use for the website. They are not shared to any third party unless it is required by the law.
The email address you provide AllDirect Insurance is requested for communication purposes – for updates, response to inquiries, reception to feedback, and the like. Your email address therefore is not made public unless you choose to allow the disclosure of this contact detail.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You have the rights to the information you give out. In circumstances where AllDirect Insurance asks personal data from you, you are eligible to the knowledge of which information are being extracted from you. You are entitled to review and receive duplicates of the information you provide as stated in the sections 552.021 and 552.023 in the Texas Government Code.
In instances you wish to obtain or correct information about you from AllDirect Insurance, you may reach us for further information and processing.
AllDirect Insurance assures you the safety and reliability of our website, information, and the security of the data you forward to us. Our website is safeguarded from unauthorized access therefore unofficial individuals cannot change information or upload any unapproved data on our website. Doing so is punishable by law as stated in Texas Penal Code Chapter 33 under Computer Crimes and Chapter 33A under Telecommunications Crime.
Use of Website Information
The information found on our website is under copyright laws. You may not reproduce or distribute files or pages from our website unless otherwise stated, especially for commercial use.
Consent to Monitoring
AllDirect Insurance keeps track of the usage and operations carried out in our website. You are prohibited from altering information, changing images, uploading other files and materials, tampering with its security features and performing any unauthorized actions and access on our website.
AllDirect Insurance seeks to provide the most accurate and updated information on our website. It is possible however that the information found on our website may be incomplete or not duly accurate. Moreover, it does not necessarily represent the views of AllDirect Insurance’s Commissioner of Insurance. AllDirect Insurance holds no responsibility to the misinformation in our website. You are encouraged to resort to legal counseling and confirmation of vital data before carrying out crucial steps. You may also contact us for any confirmation and update for the information that you find interesting or of those data that concerns you.